We're proud to present Unveiled Beauty, the storytelling event for compassionate, open-minded women who seek connection and are inspired by women's bravery. On November 3rd, we celebrate the evolution of Unveiled Beauty’s platform and reveal the premiere product launch of Unveiled YOU!, a 12-week empowerment program.
Our special evening will take you on a journey through life, darkness and hope as the women in our community unveil their stories. Lisa Harris, founder of Fashion Meets Poetry, will grace the stage to re-tell her story and share what inspired her to create this powerful platform. Join us to be inspired, build authentic connections and develop a newfound relationship with your own story. Portion of all ticket sales and sponsorship go directly to our exclusive charity partner, Dress For Success Twin Cities.
Themed event that takes you back in time to Old Hollywood
- Elegant cocktail hour set to jazz vocals by 2019 Miss Minnesota, Kathryn Kueppers
- Interactive photo opportunity
- Complimentary hors d’oeuvre and cash bar
- Silent auction
- Program emceed by Maria Johnson, best-selling author and founder of Speaking Mastery
- Former Unveiled Beauty speakers share their stories
- Panel discussion with former Unveiled Beauty speakers
- Poetry reading
- VIP ticket holders will receive an exclusive invite to an Unveiled Beauty Happy Hour on Tuesday, October 29 from 5-7PM to connect with other women in the community (further details via email), PLUS FREE empowerment bag which includes 1 book from a local woman author and preferred seating on the night of the event.
This event will be held at Minneapolis Institute of Art.
Open to the public, women ONLY.
Attire: Whatever makes you feel FABulous!
Event will sell out. Advanced ticket purchase required.
If you are interested in sponsoring a table or have questions for the event, please reach out to Beatrice Adenodi at 612-396-1698.
All event details including speaker bios and topic descriptions, can be found: www.fashionmeetspoetry.com/2019-special-event/